Vladimir Diaconiţă is the founder of the firm. Vladimir is highly educated, enthusiastic and flexible and he always goes above and beyond to find the best legal solution. Drawing on his strong academic background he is both a litigator and a finance lawyer with extensive knowledge in the law of contracts, arbitration, private international law, securities law and intellectual property.
Vladimir is a faculty member of the University of Bucharest since 2010, teaching contract law, inheritance law and intellectual property.
Vladimir’s 2015 professional experience chiefly comprises of:
- advising one of the largest European financial institution with regard to issues concerning real estate development and M&A;
- giving advice to a contractor in several arbitral disputes, all in regard to one of the largest infrastructure works in Romania (valued at over EUR 200 million);
- assisting several international contractors and subcontractors of infrastructure works in arbitral proceedings concerned with Romanian contract law;
- representing one of the most salient players on the Romanian food products market in trademark cases;
- representing several Romanian financial institutions in a multi-million cross-border recovery of debt against the heirs of one of the wealthiest and most prominent Romanian individual;
- Advising multiple leading Romanian banks on numerous matters, including general corporate finance transactions, criminal investigations, data protection and e-commerce, debt restructurings and matters pertaining to security interests in real and personal property.